COACHING & CONSULTATION PACKAGES
Frequently Asked Questions
- Be a partner in bringing out the best, the deepest, and the truest in you;
- Provide safety, encouragement and support;
- An environment in which you can relax and explore; Respect the confidentiality agreements we make;
- Expand your view of what is possible and promote discovery of new insights;
- Give you input, straight feedback and operate as a sounding board;
- Listen carefully to what you say and ask questions that increase awareness;
- Be an on-going resource for you in accomplishing your intentions.
Yes, there is a code of ethics, core competencies, accreditation processes and an International Coach Federation (industry association) that promotes the advancement of coaches.
Yes, I call it my “participate and get your money back” guarantee. If, within the first month of our relationship you show up to the calls and participate fully in the coaching process, you can simply let me know this is not working for you and I will completely refund your money. To honour the coaching agreement and the coaching process, if you sign up and do not show up for your coaching sessions, do not do the follow up work, etc., then we will not refund your money
Yes! In the event that you would like support on something that comes up between our meetings, you can post an inquiry to the Client Log and we can have “just in time” coaching via your Private Client Website.